Oaklawn Hospital and Oaklawn Medical Group Portals
Oaklawn Hospital Patient Portal Register for Hospital Portal
Oaklawn Medical Group Portal
Use the new Oaklawn Medical Group Portal to:
- View your health information from all your Oaklawn Medical Group physicians through one account
- View, pay and ask questions about your Oaklawn Medical Group accounts
- Request prescription refills
- Request office appointments
- Ask non-urgent medical questions
- Manage a relative’s account. Ask your physician’s office how to set up a family account.
What if I already have an Oaklawn Medical Group portal account?
If you previously created an Oaklawn Medical Group billing specific portal account (Athena), you can now manage both your billing specific information and your clinical health information from the billing specific portal account without having to create a new account.If you do not have a billing specific portal account, you will need to either call or visit your physician office and request an email invitation to register.
When should I use my Oaklawn Hospital Patient Portal?
- to view your hospital information including radiology, lab, pathology report and discharge instructions
- to send your medical information or diagnostic results including lab, radiology and pathology to another care provider
- to self-schedule a screening mammogram
- to request appointments for diagnostic tests or procedures at Oaklawn
- to send a message to Billing, Medical Records, Scheduling or Radiology
- to pay a bill on-line
Creating an Oaklawn Hospital Patient Portal account:
When you register for a test or procedure at Oaklawn you
can provide your e-mail address and an invitation will be sent to you.
Our staff in the Health Information Management department located
in the Ricketson Building or Patient Financial Services located on
the first floor of the hospital will also be happy to assist you.
Trouble with your Oaklawn Hospital Patient Portal account?
Contact the Cerner Technical Support line:
Oaklawn Hospital Patient Portal Frequently Asked Questions