Dr. Martin received her medical degree from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. She then completed her residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan where she served as the program’s first chief resident. She is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology having passed her board exam in the top fifth percentile.
She has been on staff at Oaklawn hospital and practicing in the greater Marshall area since 2010. She cares for both adults and children for a variety of conditions and is committed to providing personalized and high quality ophthalmic care. She enjoys the practice of medicine because it affords her the opportunity to build lasting relationships with her patients based on mutual respect and trust.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 269-781-4018 or visit www.marshalleyedoctor.com. Now accepting new patients.
- Comprehensive Eye Care
- Routine vision exams (Evaluation for Eyeglasses & Refraction)
- Adult & Pediatric Exams
- Diabetic Screenings / Treatment of Retinopathy
- Glaucoma Diagnosis & Treatment (Including Laser)
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration (Intravitreal Injections)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Urgent Evaluation for Eye Emergencies
- Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
- Retinal laser